These are columns serialized in the monthly magazine of Shimonoseki Chamber of Commerce and Industry between October 2010 to May 2011. Total seven columns. I researched the History of Shimonoseki city and explained some stories related to the Hananocho, the traditional name of a place where Bank of Japan Shimonoseki branch stands.
1. The Mystery of the Three Hundred Eyes
2. A Life of a Young Samurai; Maki Kikushiro
3. Historical Figures in the Japanese Banknotes related to Shimonoseki
4. The History of the Bank of Japan in Shimonoseki
5. The History of the Bus Stop Names in Shimonoseki
6. Three Biwa Players in Shimonoseki
7. A Contribution of a Local Folk Historian